• MIPOLAM ESPRIT is a vinyl flooring homogeneous pressed in 2m sheets, with a thickness of 2mm and a weight ≤ 2780 g.
• The non-directional design with colour throughout the thickness is available in 24 references presenting a nice matt finish.
• This flooring is suitable for heavy duty traffic areas, and facilitates floor–wall junctions, angles and welding treatments.
• The flooring is equipped with Evercare ™, patented surface treatment obtained by UV laser cross-linking offering the best chemical resistance to the main products used in healthcare environment as Betadine, eosin, hydro alcoholic solutions, making the maintenance easy and long lasting the flooring.
• This treatment avoids applying any acrylic emulsion throughout the lifetime of the product.
High performance homogeneous flooring suitable for heavy duty traffic, available in sheet format
Commercial flooring - Homogeneous
• T Group => Best abrasion resistance
• Exclusive and patented Evercare(R) surface treatment => easy maintenance, nox wax for life & high stain resistance
• Palette of 24 non directional colours for freedom of design
• Modern surface with a matt finish
• TVOC after 28 days < 10µg/m3 => indoor air quality