Leap incorporates a number of unique ergonomic features as a direct result of our user research discoveries. These features help make Leap as dynamic and supple as the human spine.
• The flexible backrest ensures that the back is always fully supported.
• The separate upper and lower back controls can be adjusted to provide full support to any user.
• The dynamic seat takes the pressure off the spine when reclining.
• The optional headrest relieves pressure in the neck.
• Sustainability: Leap is up to 98% recyclable and contains no hazardous materials.
• The Leap chair has been tested for up to 300 lbs. The Leap chair is backed by the Steelcase North America Lifetime Warranty.
• Stool version available
• Leap Plus available. Leap Plus offers the same benefits, aesthetic appeal, and functionality of Leap with support for users up to 500 lbs.
• Adjustable lumbar support
• Chair frame available in black, midnight (solar black), platinum, or dress up your Leap chair with the polished aluminum frame
• Leap available armless, with height adjustable arms, or with height, depth, width and pivot adjustable arms.
• Available with Steelcase and Designtex fabric, leather, or vinyl as well as COM (customer's own material) 3D Knit material available on the chair back with matching fabric seat, or with a seat fabric of your choice
Its up to 94% recyclable and made with up to 35% recycled content
Contains no PVCs, CFCs, solvents, chrome, benzene, lead or mercury cushioning in the back upholstery is made from 50% post-consumer PET and is 100% recyclable