• MEETING CLINICIAN NEEDS
Clinicians are often forced to overcome inefficiencies built into their daily routines. Sync offers opportunities to make these experiences work for clinicians, rather than against them. At a Sync workstation, clinicians find a place for charting and technology access, with sightlines to the patient. This solution minimizes wasted footsteps to save time and helps lead to more efficient care experiences.
• ANTICIPATING CHANGE
Technology continues to advance, while fixed millwork represents built-in obsolescence. Sync is designed to future-proof clinician workspaces as much as possible. As space needs shift, the modular design of Sync allows for multiple configurations in new or existing environments.
• CONNECTION IS CRITICAL
Collaboration takes place on the move, during shift changes, in patient rooms and everywhere in between. Sync clinician workstations provide an ecosystem of spaces for different activities: collaboration, focused tasks, teaching and learning, and quick social exchanges. The open plan concept offers easy access on all sides. Adjustable monitors and contoured work surfaces promote clear sightlines for information sharing, while providing dedicated space for individual work.
• GREATER CARE FOR CLINICIANS
Clinician comfort is rarely considered in a one-size-fits-all workstation. Sync keeps comfort at the forefront. Touch-control adjustment brings individual work surfaces to a comfortable height for sitting, standing or perching. Adjustable monitor arms adapt to the user.The foot railing lets clinicians shift their weight while standing – an instant relief for weight-bearing limbs.
• Double-sided units offer two surface heights, providing choice for the user based on task, time and stature
• Single-leg units can be adjusted on site, plus or minus six inches, to suit the space
• Single-leg units bolt to the floor and are not dependent on the wall for stability
• Interaction, process and transaction tops support multiple tasks
• Foot ring is standard on all adjustable, 36-inch- and 42-inch-high units
• Units are designed for hardwiring to meet the power requirements of each application
• Slatwall for accessories and tools supports work process and frees up valuable space on the worksurface