Taralay Premium provides excellent resistance to static and dynamic loads. With quick indentation recovery (0.02mm) and superb dimensional stability – minimal rucking when heavy objects are wheeled across the surface.
This multilayered vinyl flooring has a long lasting appearance through the incorporation of densely pressed colour chips in the wear layer. Treated with a new and improved Protecsol®2 surface treatment with extreme stain resistance and a matt ﬁnish, no polish is required for the entire lifetime of the product thus reducing maintenance costs.
The various collections under these are Mettalica, Brazilia, Costa Rica, Fusion, Indiana & osmoz
• Extreme traffic resistance: wear layer >1mm, with NO filler for an outstanding abrasion and scratch resistance
• Good acoustic performance: (8dB)
• Indentation resistance (0.02mm): glass fibre grid
• Protecsol® 2 surface treatment: easy maintenance and matt effect
• Long lasting appearance: design within the whole thickness of the wearlayer
• TVOC after 28 days <10µg/m3: indoor air quality